Ajax Tavern comes to life at lunch, and the energy rolls on well into the evening. If you go no further on the menu, try the truffle fries and Ajax Wagyu double cheeseburger. Both have earned their reputation. The sun-drenched mountainside patio is Aspen’s premier spot to see and be seen.
Element 47 is Aspen's finest spot to wine, dine and unwind. Tucked inside The Little Nell, element 47 serves Colorado Contemporary cuisine emphasizing local wagyu beef, house-made pastas and seasonal produce. The dining experience is complemented by the hotel’s award-winning wine program and genuine hospitality.
Hooch opened in 2016, in the basement under Meat & Cheese Restaurant & Farm Shop. Like Meat & Cheese, quality of ingredients, attention to detail and an ambience that attracts locals, industry professionals and Aspen visitors has made Hooch an instant hit.
Aspen's premier contemporary Asian cuisine and world class sushi. Known for its exciting sushi bar, bustling dining room, and hip bar scene. Local’s favorites include Dynamite Lobster, Black Cod Misozuke, Asian BBQ Ribs, and Yellowtail Serrano. Enjoy our private Rock star booths and Aspen's only private Tatami Room.
Located on Restaurant Row in Aspen, Colorado, Meat & Cheese Restaurant and Farm Shop is a hybrid specialty food store and restaurant. Dine with us in the restaurant or let our culinary team in the Farm Shop help you select the perfect ingredients to cook at home.
- Eastbound I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon, no update on westbound
- Aspen City Council passes partial flavored tobacco ban
- New concept floated for reducing energy use in new homes
- Key hearing set for former councilman, wife in theft case
- Local news in brief, May 20
- City poised to lift water restrictions
- Aspen author on the trail of Harper Lee in story of intrigue
- Nonprofit: more than 100 businesses join conservation campaign
The Daily Newsletters
- Judge’s ruling may gut cases against defendants in Lake Christine Fire
- Independence Pass opening likely delayed into June
- Slow going up snowy Independence Pass
- Aspen Mountain to open for skiing on Memorial Day weekend
- As DA goes to state high court in Lake Christine cases, feds faulted
- Guest column: Tough business decisions often have a moral component
- Earth’s Call brings out the stars – and gives hope to the planet
- Witnessing a fiery chapter of history
- City of Aspen signs off on APCHA board restructuring
- Wet, cool spring means a slow fill for Ruedi Reservoir