Ajax Tavern comes to life at lunch, and the energy rolls on well into the evening. If you go no further on the menu, try the truffle fries and Ajax Wagyu double cheeseburger. Both have earned their reputation. The sun-drenched mountainside patio is Aspen’s premier spot to see and be seen.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner comprised of quality burgers, salads, sandwiches, and other Colorado inspired comfort food favorites. Boasting a late night kitchen, full bar, and year-round service (even shoulder season), Aspen Public House is great for families, locals and visitors alike.
Welcome to Brunelleschi's Aspen – Gourmet Pizza, Pasta, Salads and more!
From cheeseburgers and salads to falafel burgers and milkshakes, CP Burger is the best Aspen restaurant for gourmet burgers and shakes in a casual setting
Element 47 is Aspen's finest spot to wine, dine and unwind. Tucked inside The Little Nell, element 47 serves Colorado Contemporary cuisine emphasizing local wagyu beef, house-made pastas and seasonal produce. The dining experience is complemented by the hotel’s award-winning wine program and genuine hospitality.
Located in the Inn at Aspen, Home Team BBQ brings low and slow smoked meats and Southern hospitality to the mountains. Join them for lunch, dinner, and drinks daily, brunch on the weekends, or call in the Home Team for your next catered event.
Hooch opened in 2016, in the basement under Meat & Cheese Restaurant & Farm Shop. Like Meat & Cheese, quality of ingredients, attention to detail and an ambience that attracts locals, industry professionals and Aspen visitors has made Hooch an instant hit.
Aspen's premier contemporary Asian cuisine and world class sushi. Known for its exciting sushi bar, bustling dining room, and hip bar scene. Local’s favorites include Dynamite Lobster, Black Cod Misozuke, Asian BBQ Ribs, and Yellowtail Serrano. Enjoy our private Rock star booths and Aspen's only private Tatami Room.
Located on Restaurant Row in Aspen, Colorado, Meat & Cheese Restaurant and Farm Shop is a hybrid specialty food store and restaurant. Dine with us in the restaurant or let our culinary team in the Farm Shop help you select the perfect ingredients to cook at home.
Southern California style Mexican Food with a Cozy dinning room and a vibrant bar. A neighborhood gathering place, great food..dangerously good times.
Mr. Grey is an addictive marriage between a classic seafood shack and hip full service dining experience, making for one of the most uniquely relaxing and unbuttoned ways to sip summery cocktails and chow down on reinvented coastal classics.
Steakhouse No. 316, is an Aspen steak house catering to all, from meat lovers to seafood lovers to veggie lovers.
Tatanka Western Bistro is a causal eatery serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily beginning at 8am. We also are running our locals’ cantina menu for extended off season hours from 11-530 daily; the offerings include tex mex classics and discounted cocktails, beer, and wine. Also for off season, we are running an incredible prixe fixe dinner beginning at 530 nightly. Guests will have the choice of a soup or salad and entrée, plus a glass of house red or white, for $33.
Sophisticated steak house with the air of a London Gentleman's Club. Whether you are searching for a romantic dinner, a new experience, or simply looking for the finer things in life, you'll find it at The Monarch. World-class cocktails, classic aperitifs, exquisite prime steaks, table side caesar salad, caviar service and an extensive wine selection.
The Red Onion was established in 1892 and is very proud of having a Classic Aspen character - with great food, fun and drinks. Located on the Cooper Street walking mall in Aspen’s downtown core. We have live entertainment and Big screen TVs with plenty of sports and ski videos. Come experience Aspen at its best. Daily Happy Hour specials from 3pm – 6pm
The Wild Fig is an Aspen restaurant with the charm and energy of a European brasserie. Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine from Spain, France, Italy, and Greece.
Victoria+co – espresso + wine bar + bakery + great food made by us. We first introduced the true aussie café experience to the USA over 10 years ago. From our exclusive Sticky Chai, pot set yogurt to our all day menu of inventive honest food, it is all about clean vibrant flavor. We make it all. Always evolving. Always the place for locals to hang out and connect and for visitors to enjoy the local community.
- Eagle, Garfield county residents seeking COVID-19 assistance must navigate network of nonprofits
- Paradise Bakery to stay in Aspen corner space as Loro Piana opts not to expand
- Face covering extension, local business gift certificates on Aspen council’s agenda
- Hanging Lake Trail to open June 1 with new safety measures
- A swift pace for business at Willits
- Former Wheeler exec director Gena Buhler reflects on legacy, successes and burn-out in Aspen city role
- State grants variance to Pitkin County on ‘safer at home’ guidelines
- Pitkin County’s 23.1% jobless rate tops in the state
This week: The dos and don’t of a camping getaway, the potential to shut down Aspen streets to cars in order to accommodate more dining this summer, how ski areas are handling social distancing, and affordable housing is opening up to locals in need. Host Alycin Bektesh is joined by editor …
The Daily Newsletters
- WHO warns that 1st wave of pandemic not over; dampens hopes
- The Latest: Kremlin spokesman with virus home from hospital
- Global shares up as recovery hopes overshadow virus worries
- Worker shortage concerns loom in immigrant-heavy meatpacking
- Stanley Ho, who built Macao's gambling industry, dies at 98
- PitCo health board approves reopening for lodges at 50%; Aspen hospital receives rapid COVID-19 testing that will give results in hours
- Big bore in hard times
- Ski industry slows, but doesn’t stop for pandemic
- Aspen lodges revamping housekeeping, food-and-beverage services amid COVID-19
- Woody Creek Tavern seeks county’s permission to expand patio seating
- Snowmass Village summer cancellations include rodeo, Thursday concerts, yoga fest, circus
- Midvalley orgs partner to host drive-in movie; Aspen, Snowmass groups plan concept in upper valley
- A swift pace for business at Willits
- On the road again? Not quite yet
- Camping season begins under pandemic circumstances; state parks beckon, but none are close to Aspen